Suitable for recent school leavers and students, successful candidates will start on a salary of between £12-£14k per annum. Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated apprentice to become a key member of growing, hands-on IT teams through on the job training, utilising tools and techniques for Cloud, server and end user device building, HP and other technologies that deliver to multiple public sector and commercial clients of national interest. Come and apply your IT skills as DXC enters a new era and benefit from the significant investment in making Erskine one of only two Regional Delivery Centre’s in the UK.
DXC are looking for IT staff who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills. Apply those skills to:
• Physical building of servers, racks and nodes, cabling them and installing operating systems,
• Deploy software builds for workstations and other end user devices like tablets and mobile devices
• Conduct performance testing
• Conduct “dead on arrival” testing of hardware
• Update relevant asset tracking systems
• Work effectively with other team members to achieve specific team goals.
• Refurbish and redeploy hardware assets
• Provide progress reports, reviews and plans.
Core Skills and Experience
• Self-motivated, able to work without close supervision.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow documentation to the letter, but suggest improvements if they see them.
• Fault finding and diagnosis
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Experience using Windows OS from version 7 upwards • Experience in using Windows Server 2003 upwards • SharePoint Administration and use
Working for DXC, you can look forward to advancing your knowledge and career with training on some of the newest and best tools in the market-place. Erskine Campus has easy, free parking, just off the M8 and Erskine Bridge, free gym, great canteen, Costa carts.